Welcome to Season 2017
Online registrations are now open
As directed by the ARU/QRU all registrations are to be online. Unfortunately, full payment will be required to complete the process. Variable registration options are available by contacting the club. See below contact details. If you have a Q Grant Voucher please make contact with the club to arrange registration.
- Register online. Proof of age (birth certificate or passport) needs to be provided. This can be done by providing a copy/scan/photo and sent in by email/txt or in person at the club.
- Clothing will be available at the club once training commences. Wednesday night training commences 22 Feb.
2017 FEE SCHEDULE
- Junior Player (full season):
- (u6-14) 1st Player $330 = Total $330
- (u6-14) 2nd Player $270 = Total $600
- (u6-14) 3rd Player $130 = Total $730
- (u6-14) 4th Player $100 = Total $830
- Junior Player (half season): u15/16/17
- (u15/16/17) = $150
- Modified Rugby Program (MRP):
via rugbylink portal (1.88% transaction fee per player applies)
- A full refund is available if the player has not played in a game. Once they have played a game some of the non-levy portion of the fee may be refundable.
- Any 2017 queries see below contacts.
Q GRANT “GET STARTED” VOUCHERS
- Get Started Vouchers are a government sponsored program designed to help young people participate in sport. GPS Rugby is a registered club.
- For further info visit http://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/
2017 AGE GROUPS
(MUST HAVE TURNED FIVE TO REGISTER) (players can play up one year)
UNDER 6 – BORN IN 2011 or 2012 UNDER 7 – BORN IN 2010
UNDER 8 – BORN IN 2009 UNDER 9 – BORN IN 2008
UNDER 10 – BORN IN 2007 UNDER 11 – BORN IN 2006
UNDER 12 – BORN IN 2005 UNDER 13 – BORN IN 2004
UNDER 14 – BORN IN 2003 UNDER 15 – BORN IN 2002
UNDER 16 – BORN IN 2001 UNDER 17 – BORN IN 2000
FIRST TRAINING NIGHTS
- u10-14 – Wed 22 Feb 17
- u6-9 – Fri 24 Mar 17
GPS RUGBY CONTACTS
- Junior Coord – Ph: 0423217907 email: email@example.com
- CEO – Ph: 0410531308 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office – Ph: 07 33661266
RUGBYLINK ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
- Returning players or players that have been registered elsewhere will not be able to register unless they know the email address attached to the account. The club can help out with 2016 registered players. Use the new player option if you do not know the details as any previously registered player will come up.
- Please complete SCHOOL as it helps with team allocation.
- Siblings need to have been linked or else the family discount process does not work. Please contact Martin on 0423217907 or email email@example.com if experiencing problems with it.
- Login to the ARU RugbyLink website: CLICK HERE